We extend a warm welcome to you as you learn more about our admission process for the 2023-2024 school year.
To make the right decision regarding an Early Childhood Program for your child, we recommend that you research the school’s background, examine its philosophy, visit the premises, and meet the Director. In doing your research, I hope this website helps you gather information to better understand what LAC Preschool has to offer!
Scheduling a visit : We are now offering in-person tours.
Families interested in the program can contact:
Kristin DeFelice, Preschool Director email@example.com
Tammy Cosentino, Administrative Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE for 2023-2024
- Re-Enrollment begins in November. Applications for the 2023-2024 school year will be sent to current students, siblings, and LAC Church Members on Monday, November 21st.
- Families are asked to complete the form and return it to the Preschool office on or before December 9th.
- Open Enrollment begins on December 8th. Applications will be sent to families who have requested them, or can be downloaded from our website, under Applications for Enrollment (2023-2024 applications are available starting December 8th).
- There is a $100 application fee, which is non-refundable. We ask for one application fee per family. Payments can be made from our website, under “Make a Payment”.
- Applications must be either scanned and emailed, printed and mailed in, or brought to the Preschool Office. Hard copies can be requested.
- Applications include registration for Extended Day, which offers a Full-Day option for our 3s and 4s Groups. If you are interested in Extended Days, we recommend indicating so when you register. However, Extended Days can be added at a later date, provided we have spaces available.
- If we are able to accommodate your first choice, we will send you a Tuition Agreement. Tuition Agreements must be submitted with First Installment of Tuition, which includes a $400 non-refundable registration fee. Once we receive the signed agreement and payment, your child is considered enrolled in the program.
- If we are not able to accommodate your first choice, we will offer an alternative choice where possible, and/or place your child on a waitlist.
Registration Fee and First Installment Policies
Once you accept a spot in the program and submit your signed tuition agreement, the registration fee and first installment are non-refundable.
Twos Program – Must be 2 by December 3, 2023 (children must be at least 22 months)
Threes Program – Must be 3 by December 31, 2023
Fours Program – Must be 4 by December 31, 2023